Read personal wedding reviews on suppliers, venues and services in your local area used by fellow brides who have had their special day
and want to share their expertise and experiences with you brides to be.
All the reviews on
this site are the personal opinions of individual contributors. Different
people often have vastly different expectations and opinions. Just
because one person has a good or has bad experience, does not mean
It is therefore important to look at all reviews objectively.
Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all terms.
If you do not agree with these Terms then you are not authorised
to use this Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You may submit your
reviews, contributions, data, directions, pictures, audio/visual works and
travel experiences (the “Content”) in accordance with the Guidelines for
Submission of Reviews and Comments outlined below.
Submission of Reviews and Comments
You agree to post reviews, contributions and Content in accordance with the
following Guidelines. We will not publish a review or any Content unless it
follows these Guidelines: -
• No unlawful or objectionable content & this means you should not submit reviews that contain
words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory,
libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
• Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual
property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright,
trademark, privacy or trade secrets
• Harmful content - Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or
other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
• No single word reviews. Reviews are automatically limited to 2500 characters
• No spamming or advertising. Reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and
no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability
information and alternative ordering information
• No HTML tags
• Reviews should be genuine experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to
other users of the website
• Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
• Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate other users or entities
or in any way mislead as to their identity.
• Any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers,
credit card details or URL's will be removed and reviews or contributions
may not be published
If you do use this service or website to commit any of the above, weddingsuncovered.co.uk
may at its sole discretion terminate your ability to use this service and website
and remove and discard you and other users.
2. By submitting your review and Content you represent and warrant that:
• you own or control the Content of your review and it is your own original work;
• the Content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws and
• the Content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion and
• you will indemnify and hold harmless weddingsuncovered.co.uk for all damages,
costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
3. We reserve the right not to publish reviews access and amend Content at any time
and remove reviews and/or Content from this website without notice after publication
at our sole discretion. You agree that weddingsuncovered.co.uk, in its sole
discretion, may terminate your ability to use the Service, and remove and
discard any Content within the Service.
4. You acknowledge and agree that weddingsuncovered.co.uk may preserve or disclose
any Content if it reasonably believes disclosure is required by law or in the good
faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce these Terms;
(c) assist a trusted third-party who is constructing a case against a reviewed company or individual(s);
(d) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of weddingsuncovered.co.uk, its
users and the public.
5. Publication of reviews and Content on the website does not signify that
weddingsuncovered.co.uk agrees or affirms with the views and Content given.
6. weddingsuncovered.co.uk reserves the right at any time and from time to time
to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part
of it) with or without notice. You agree that weddingsuncovered.co.uk shall not
be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance
of the Service. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be immediate
and without prior notice. You further agree that weddingsuncovered.co.uk shall not
be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your use or ability to
access the Service.
7. Third parties using the Service may provide links or access to other web sites
and resources. As weddingsuncovered.co.uk has no control over such sites and resources,
you acknowledge and agree that weddingsuncovered.co.uk is not responsible for the
availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or
liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from
such sites or resources.
8. You expressly understand and agree that:
(a) your use of the Service is at your sole risk and the Service is provided on an "as is"
and "as available" basis.
(b) weddingsuncovered.co.uk makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your
requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii)
the information that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
(c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is
obtained and used at your sole risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for
any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any
(d) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the
Service shall create any warranty by weddingsuncovered.co.uk.
9. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England
and Wales and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts in England and Wales.
10. STATUTORY RIGHTS
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
www.weddingsuncovered.co.uk is owned and administered by Miss H Clarke,
contact details email